GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Joe Lowry interview, page-15

1. vmp
    13,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9033
    Good read, thanks heaps Ninja.

What this JL chat tells me is that Gxy is now and will be a big force in Li - as it is so advanced and de risked compared to those still dreaming to produce. The seeds are being planted now. (JL is sounding like AC, or is it the other way around? Lol)

50 cents matter but not 3 cents or even 10 cents. Our baby will be $3-$5 per share in 2021 I reckon. Just wondering why the worry when it dips 2 more cents.
    If you have trading parcel(s), forget charts, always buy when there is bad news such as the bad weather, destruction of bridges and roads, delayed volumes or delayed shipping schedule, high mica etc. on any bad news, buy. These are our friends. And be prepared to Always sell your parcel, when there is good news. Need to act faster that Upstart's helicopter. We've come to realised these more now as we see the bots and a measure of roller coaster. So expect Galaxians will buy tomorrow due to the bad news from AT today that our production has been disrupted for 2 days, and that we will now have to transport our lithium to Port Esperance on camels. Regds
    Last edited by vmp: 15/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.