GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Joe Lowry interview, page-26

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Aloha, Absolutely not! Upstart's helicopter will always win, as it is built to last, has a good sense of direction, flies very fast, and avoids any gusty headwinds. A more fitting chopper for Galaxy! This VS helicopter looks a bit too pink for my liking, and likely to attract the birds, and any other wildlife flying around. And how fast could this one possibly go, whilst being driven in high heels?

I can't comment on Joe Lowry's interview, as I haven't watched it through properly yet. It seems that there may be others that haven't watched it either, or read many of his tweets, as they continue to talk about lithium over-supplies in the near term, and think that some of the start-up companies are somehow going to be competition for those already in production in the next few years. I would need to see a lithium glut to believe it at this point, with the current under-supply, and global demand being so strong. It's always good to read JL's positive and optimistic tweets about Galaxy. I'm never keen on T/O speculation, however, as I'm always envisioning the growth and potential of Galaxy's fortunes in future years. A lot of fortunes of various sizes are currently being made in this stock, and shareholders know that this is one to have and to hold into the future, unless anything unforeseen happens, and the fundamentals take a turn for the worst. I wish the workers and emergency services personnel well in their clean up and construction efforts in the worst hit areas of disaster in WA. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.