AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I second Nui's opinion that Joe is trying to reassert his...

1. 38 Posts.
    I second Nui's opinion that Joe is trying to reassert his 'impartiality' after grinding his axe on Oro for months.  With comments like,

"Short term traders (...) don’t care about facts or lithium – just the stock price."

and

"the Olaroz project have done a great disservice to other juniors seeking funding"

he is trying to portray himself as the selfless lithium patriot, just doing what is right for the mineral he loves. Well he is welcome to the whismy - it doesn't mean I will follow him down the rabbit hole.

That said, reading between the lines, I think he has a second objective here - no surprise:

"the Olaroz project have done a great disservice to other juniors seeking funding by amplifying the difficulty of executing a lithium project....All brine projects are different and have unique challenges but ORE should not be looked at as a barometer of what others who assemble experienced, competent teams will do. I expect much better from Galaxy and LAC/SQM."

This pretty much spells it out doesn't it? He's is trying to direct investment into pipe dream (brine) projects, rather than the producing one, insinuating that Oro's ramp-up period is an exception rather than the rule, and that the named theoretical projects will be online in no time - invest away!

I am not buying it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.