Oh dear, our chief Trumpist poster is losing another Trump...

1. 23,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Oh dear, our chief Trumpist poster is losing another Trump stalwart.

Joe backed off a tad towards the end but didn't reverse his opinion.

Emphasis added.

"Joe Rogan Predicts Kamala Harris Defeats Trump: ‘I’m Just Being Honest’

Joe Rogan predicted a Kamala Harris victory in November, arguing voters just don’t want Donald Trump in office again.

“She’s gonna win,” Rogan told Michael Malice on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast this week during a discussion about the presidential election and various conspiracy theories swirling around it.

Malice pushed back on the Harris prediction, acknowledging the presumptive Democratic Party nominee can win, but won’t. Rogan pushed back and said Hillary Clinton could defeat Trump right now. Clinton lost to Trump in 2016, but she won the overall popular vote.

“I feel like we are in this very bizarre time where people are giving into the bullshit in a way that I never suspected people would before,” Rogan argued.

They just want no Trump, no matter what, and they’re willing to gaslight themselves — and by the way, I think Hillary could win.”

“You really think she’s going to win?” Malice eventually asked about Rogan’s Harris prediction.

“I’m saying it because she could. I’m not saying it because I think she’s going to and I’m not saying it because I want her to. I’m just being honest. I could see her winning,” Rogan said."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.