AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Your welcome N_m, Joe is one of the nicest people you would ever...

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3065
    Your welcome N_m, Joe is one of the nicest people you would ever have the pleasure of meeting or knowing imo, a quiet unassuming man, who came here with virtually nothing in 1959 and from there on has never taken a backward step, until that fateful day this time last year when we nearly lost him. He's not as sharp as he was before his near drowning, lucky for him he wasn't breathing at the time, so his lungs didn't fill with water and that's what saved him apparently, plus it just so happened a male nurse was in the water at the same time doing laps and noticed him floating face down, then came to his rescue, but that was just the beginning of months of rehab after he got out of hospital, after he'd been fitted with the ICD he took a turn for the worse and we thought we were going to lose him, at one stage he couldn't walk or hardly talk and pretty much slept all day, he just had no physical strength what so ever, but Joe being Joe, fought like the trooper he is and said, I'm not ready, your not taking me anywhere yet ! I'm a fighter, not a quitter, for i was made in Ireland from tough stuff, just like my Uncle before me and if that's all you've got, you can go to hell ! well he did make it, obviously, in what can only be describe as a miraculous recovery, i swear when i first visited him after the accident i thought I'd never see him again, he looked dreadful to put it mildly, like death was sitting on his shoulder, saying hurry up, i can't sit around here all day like you Joe.
    So thank you St. Peter for keeping the Gates closed so far and not allowing Joe to pass that day or in the days,weeks & months that followed,as i can't imagine what it will be like without him, well one thing is certain, when he's ready to go, on his terms of course, I'll miss our regular sharemarket discussions, especially the story about his Uncle, wouldn't it be ironic to some degree if DuPont were to take over Alexium one day! Stranger things have happened i guess ? Let's see how it all pans out shall we ? After all, The Age of Alexium is here and upon us, where we end up in a year or two or four is anyone's guess at the moment so I'll leave you all with this little gem "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades" was a hit in what year for which Band ?

I think that's enough for one day, time to hit the Hay as they say, so see you all back here tomorrow or is that today for more fun and games being played

Stay Cool

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.121K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9808032 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 307674 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 2067
Last updated 13.25pm 28/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.