LYC 2.88% $6.96 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks RVR for the very interesting article above.Personally - I...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks RVR for the very interesting article above.
    Personally - I find this article to be amazing for Lynas - back in November Amanda was quoted as saying we should have details of funding for the Texas plant in 2-3 months.
    Well - here we have an article where Japan through Jogmeg are interested in pouring money into the planned Texas Heavy rare earth processing facility. Wow.
    So now we have the very likely support from a country - Japan (not an individual company)
    We are also waiting for a tie up with the USA DOD - which also appears to be a no brainer!!
    There is also a very likely chance of a funding agreement with the Australian government. - re Kalgoorlie.
    These are all very likely opportunities for Lynas.
    Yet here we are - SITTING STRANDED IN A LITTLE COUNTRY CALLED MALAYSIA WAITING RESPECTFULLY FOR THEIR KINDNESS TO ALLOW US TO CONTINUE ON IN THEIR COUNTRY!!
    Would Japan actually take a stake in Lynas or would it be a "Farm In" - I'd love them to take a stake in Lynas of say 40% at a true price commensurate with the emerging reality of their future.
    I'm sure that their licence in Malaysia will be renewed - because it would be crazy for Malaysia to act otherwise.
    So!! Given all that - I ask - is this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity at this price?? think it is.
    At the end of the recent quartley Amanda said - there will be plenty of times this year to crack the champagne and celebrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
0.195(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.421B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.96 $6.66 $7.048M 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 4423 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 4690 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.