ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi All,Some responses from Ian Kirkham to emails I sent him:"I...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Hi All,

Some responses from Ian Kirkham to emails I sent him:

"I am wondering when we can expect the next reserve upgrade to be released.

Will the offer from Santos adjust based on reserve upgrades. At the moment it is 50c per GJ and I am wondering if it will stay that way once upgrade is announced, hence increasing our ESG value??"

response:

"
    ESG Directors have commissioned Grant Samuel to provide an Independent Expert?s Report including an opinion as to whether the proposed Scheme is in the best interests of shareholders. The report will include an independent technical expert report, which will include updated reserve estimates, both reports will be disclosed in full as part of the scheme booklet to shareholders in mid-September.
    "

My response:

"
    Thank You Ian for you prompt response.

I would appreciate an informed answer to my question regarding an upgrade and the value of the offer from Santos. Will the offer remain at 50c per GJ and hence increase the value offer from Santos for my shares. As the CFO I am very sure you would be able to assist in the interpretation of the offer and help me understand.

As a large share holder for the last 7 years I would appreciate some assistance in this matter.

"

response:

"
    Bobby

Under the Proposal, if approved by 75% of shareholders Eastern Star Gas shareholders, you will receive 0.6803 Santos shares for every 10 Eastern Star Gas shares. To the extent that Santos shares rise and fall the cash equivalent value of the offer will vary.

Kind regards

Ian Kirkham

CFO
    "

In other words they are all polaticians there because you cannot get a straight answer. But to me it sounds like the will release the upgrades as part of the IER. This does not sound like business as usual.

Kind Regards
    Bobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.