DYL 0.00% $1.09 deep yellow limited

I've been accumulating it small time! :-) Not now though, a...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I've been accumulating it small time! Not now though, a while back.

I don't especially care whether Borshoff is a hero or a main chancer, as long as he creates the perception that there will be action in this stock and I believe he is going to, and has already to some extent, done that. I too think it is obvious that someone is getting set in a big way (look at how a big line of options was hoovered up without any regard to the price today) I'm no chartist, but the current pattern is the very familiar bullish one of a stock wanting to go on a run.

I also think that smart money is getting set in uranium right now. Look at the increase in market cap of ERA in the past few months. It has gone steadily up even when the uranium price has stalled or pulled back. ERA is no penny stock like DYL yet still the weight of buying has pushed it to its highest level for several years.

Normally if I own a speculative stock that is showing as big a paper profit as DYL and DYLO are for me now, I would sell enough to have the rest running free. However, I made a very clear and binding decision a while back that due to my belief that a U bull will arrive at some point in the next few years I was going to select a small number of what I think are the best uranium stocks and take a large position (for me) which I would not sell out of until every man and its dog is talking about uranium like it was bitcoins painted yellow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.047B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.12 $1.07 $2.302M 2.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 129885 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 51522 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.