GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

With all due respect peterking I didn't buy the options as a...

1. 755 Posts.
    With all due respect peterking I didn't buy the options as a 'gift'. I am aware that they carry a greater risk than the heads (only all too well - having also been caught with worthless POLO and MLSOA - and many others). I did consider the >1.5 year expiry when I bought, which was a positive. When I bought, I had no idea they were going to be suspended for several months. I only bought options. Easy to say 'how foolish' now, but when I bought, I actually thought the company had a lot of promise and there was a good chance the options would appreciate. There was a grave and distinct lack of communication from the company re: their financial difficulties... the only word actually came from a hotcopper poster who I probably should have given more attention to. No word actually came from the management until it was too late....

The bloody management got me into this one through their lack of communication with the shareholders - they can bloody well halp get me out of this mess. A bit of consideration please! I am sure there is a mechanism to change the options - maybe a relist of alternative options. They just probably can't be arsed with all the paperwork. I imagine they probably don't hold any, otherwise the story would be very different...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.