GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

john cahill on brr today, page-20

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    EVGOA are still listed. They have not been suspended like GBMO. I don't hold any GBMO, just GBM. I can't even transfer my GBM from one account in my name to another joint account until re-listed. Information I have, based on a legal opinion, is that there IS NO WAY the terms / conditions of the GBM options can be changed in any way shape or form........... PERIOD!

As far as dilution of stock is concerned, generally I don't give a 'rat's' so long as the share price is not proportionally slammed! I would much prefer an actively traded stock with a mix of prudent and aware holders and traders. Holders who support the company and its management and get it 'dividends' through trading the stock. Traders can maximise their returns and minimise their losses according to their respective trading plans. A healthy trading situation!

Granted, GBM have had their share of internal and external issues. The internals have been dealt with and the externals (GFC) would appear to be on the mend. If the current gold price is any indication, one would suspect that GBM should be trading at 20+ in a relatively short period of time once it re-lists.

To their credit management are putting in the hard yards and getting GBM back from the brink. I am looking forward to seeing them back in full trading mode soon.

Those who run down the options path, do so for leverage and as with CFDs, when caught with your pants down, you'll get belted................... not matter what the reason for the belting. We are all reminded of "risk vs return" and "money Management". When trading NOTHING is for certain.

We all have our stories to tell and we all (hopefully) learn from our mistakes and / or are more aware of what the potential dangers are so we can minimise potential losses in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.