MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

john campbell of ogw, page-34

1. 290 Posts.
    Kookaburra - Captinsano has told you correct...so thx Capt. I believe what Kiwi posted to be far closer to the truth than your relation of your conversations with brokers and directors. Thats my choice.

You puzzle me at times Kooka. Wasn't it you urged the forum to contact the directors as they are obliged to tell you the truth? So Kiwi did just that, posted it here - and now no one wants to believe it. You can hunt back thru the threads for Kiwis post - its all there.

I already admitted I'm happy to accept one posters word over another - why do i need to repeat what everyone else saw - but you apparently missed? I haven't disagreed with any other "directors quotes" except yours - and thats more to do with me doubting you than the director. I wasn't alone in that regard either.

I took Kiwis word for what he posted - and aside from the rampers and dreamers who didnt like what he said - he is a holder and has no reason to downplay what he was told - has he? I have not refused to clarify anything that I'm aware of.

I believe my comments are transparent. i was once curious about the stock based on the hype i read here. I no longer believe in it. Thats my choice - just like its your to believe. Yuo consider i disbelieve for wrong or made up reasons...I consider you believe on the same basis.

If i am wrong to disbelieve based on no annoucments - but heresay from a poster who spoke to a director - then surely your belief in Marion is based on the same shaky (silent) basis? In fact weren't announcements due 2 - 3 weeks after the AGM on 9? Nov..its now over 2 monhts and still nothing. It works both ways kooka.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.