ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

"I’m not saying that top Juno execs or FDA officials were...

1. 46 Posts.
    "I’m not saying that top Juno execs or FDA officials were duplicitous or didn’t believe that they were right. That would be a crime. But they were clearly wrong, and Juno recklessly jumped back into human testing without being required by regulators to prove their case and make the proper adjustments."

I'm sure the Juno execs believed they were right. It's called self-deception. Hey, we're backed by a guy named Bezos, who is a genius on par with that other capitalist god named Jobs. We can't be wrong, we may as well be wearing black turtlenecks. Sure.

That's why we have an agency called the FDA. They failed totally. Who will be held accountable. Nobody. It looks like a complete breakdown at that agency, from blocking exploration of safe therapies, to fast-tracking trials of deadly drugs.

How does a Theranos happen? The media and regulators believed what they wanted to believe. Young woman in a black turtleneck that's 'the next Jobs' is just too good to pass up, so turn off your brain and swoon. Okay, the media are a collection of frauds and morons, but the regulators! Total failure.

A pharma company affiliated with Bezos, and they all swoon. Surely anyone who can transform retailing can see the future of cancer treatment. This story almost writes itself. The smug Bezos gets interviewed by CNN or any of the frauds on CNBC and they fawn over him, his brilliant bald head, brimming with insight that beyond our reach. Brilliant! Genius! Worthy of page one of the WaPo, wink.

And now come the dead bodies. I have no idea if crimes were committed. We'll probably never know. Was Theranos a crime? Sure was. How can that massive fraud happen in broad daylight? How is Juno happening in broad daylight?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.579K 1.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749591 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 133062022 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.