GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

john doutch time to go

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear Marbo,

Please don't claim to speak for all the mums and dads investors, because that is what I am, and you don't speak for me.

John Doutch is a shareholder, not a director of the company, if he has influence over either board, then good luck to him. He's out to make a buck the same as the rest of us.

Perhaps if you followed his lead instead of fighting till the last mans standing,it could have been over by now and we could all get a bite of the cherry.

If you want to blame a shareholder for bringing the price down and making the takeover messy, you might want to look at Falak and co. he's dragged us into a drawn out legal battle to further his own agenda. Between him and Gary, we've had nothing but negative press and a decline in price.

But then again... maybe that's the plan? drive the price down so Falak can pick up the rest of the shares for a song? I think I'd rather line JD's pockets and mine than Falaks.

Have a nice day
    Sir Incognito
  2. 328 Posts.
    So I suppose you think Falak purposely exchanged his shares for FAS so he could mount a legal battle. He has every right to be upset and should look at legal options - after all, the EGM was his idea. But you think it was his own Agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.