MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

john greeve at arc usa, page-17

1. 12,893 Posts.
    FWIW my thoughts on the DT thread after watching the NY presentation:

Muting Gold Limited: MYG/MYGO/MYGOA If you can spare 15 minutes today, I would suggest you take a look at the following presentation given by the MD of Mutiny Gold, John Greeve, at the Australian Resources Conference USA. Pay particular attention to the flyover:

http://live.arcusa-newyork.com/04-JohnGreeve.html

I think this video is outstanding and highlights the potential of Muting Gold's Deflector deposit which is yet to be recognized by the market. The potential for a multi million ounce deposit is real and the grades are very good. New York equity research firm RB Milestone, who backed MHM late last year, have also researched this company and they appear to have recognized that a great investment opportunity exists. MYG has a plant that, with a $50m investment, can be bought into production in quick time. This is currently planned for 2012. Banks have already indicated that they are interested in lending the company a substantial portion of the $50m required for startup ($30m based on current resources). Recent drilling has already increased the strike length of mineralization at the Deflector deposit by 50%, indicating the potential to grow the resource from the current 590,000 Oz of gold and 25,500 tonnes of copper. If the next round of drilling is followed by resource upgrade then the banks may be willing to increase the lending ratio to even higher levels, meaning less dilution for existing shareholders. The target for Deflector is 1.65-2.50m oz of gold and 40-80K tonnes of copper, which is a sizeable resource by any standard. This is certainly a stock worth watching during the coming months, particularly if the gold price keeps heading north. News Due: Further details of drilling program planned for Q2 (April) at Deflector. Following this program there will be a re-estimation of the open pit resource at Deflector. Price Target: There is resistance between 15.5 and 17 cents but one this is broken then 20 cents should be achieved in quick time. Beyond this level the target is 27.5 cents based on a measured move off the weekly chart. Disclosure: I have now upgraded Muting Gold to a strategic hold in my portfolio from this week meaning I will hold a large position plus trading stock. My preferred entry here is through the options due to the increased leverage and the low time value currently being attributed based on the 5 cent exercise price.

And the weekly giving a target of 27.5 cents:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.