MYG 0.00% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

john greeve at arc usa, page-2

1. 1,105 Posts.
    Wow just watched the video, I highly recommend it for a look. I really enjoyed the flyover being presented and explained by John. Some key points that stood out for me, most is probably already known:

Gold Projects:
    - They plan to bring 5 areas into mining in a 5 year period!! That is HUGE.
    - Believe they have a resource of 2km in length and 3km in depth at Deflector.
    - Grade getting better at depth meaning it actually becomes more economical for mining.
    - Metallurgy they believe they'll get a 5% increase meaning the cost will go down to extract.
    - Resource update around August.
    - Strike length for scoping was based on around 500m now its closer to 800m. (50% increase as per last results.)
    - Very excited about the potential of the project if the northern part of deflector continues as it was not expected to from past company owners.
    - All permitting is in place.
    - Expecting 10-15 year open pit mine life & 20 years + underground.
    - Economic project down to about $900 so quite safe for gold price weakening.
    - Expecting 45 million per year profile, based on 50k ounces of gold, 200 tonnes of copper.
    - Rate of production expected to increase beyond 50k ounces.
    - Banks are EXCITED & several offers for finance already for around 30 million which will likely be increased as the resource upgrades come in eg measured resource!
    - DFS by June with the main focus of that to secure and proceed with finance.
    - Spanish Galleon drill holes so far aren't even into the highest grade section yet accord into modeling. ** John seemed very excited by the spanish galleon prospect**
    - Hoping to get deflector to about 70k ounces of production by its 2nd year of mining.
    - Expecting to be well above 100k ounces within 4 years.
    - Gave a good run down on the team working for Mutiny and they seem of high quality, including one person who helped open up the golden grove mine 20 miles away.
    - "Absolutely no risk getting this project to production" by John Greeves words.
    - Expects market cap of around $300 million going into production or shortly after.

Iron Ore Project:
    - Iron Ore Magnetite potential of 2 billion tonnes!
    - Iron Ore grade very high.
    - Iron Ore has very good infrastructure which obviously for FE is a huge expense saver.

Ok wow I took way more notes as that was going. I highly recommend a look, I feel very comfortable with where my money is invested despite our stagnant share price. Might just look to buy some more yet...

Only thing to keep in mind this is still a director talking about his company so obviously he's going to be bullish but he was professional and I believe his excitement is warranted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.