CTP 1.96% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I am reminded of the impatience Pope Julius II during the...

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I am reminded of the impatience Pope Julius II during the Renaissance period.

A gentleman who commissioned the renowned Michelangelo to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling between 1508 and 1512.

Visits from the impatient Pope Julius II, continually asking of Michelangelo " when will you finish" were always meet with the response, "it will be finished when it is finished"

Today some 500 years later (and with a recent spit and polish) the ceiling is one of the most revered works of art in the World and a monument to the man who created it.

A work of art that brings in more income each year than it did to originally create the work of art.

No doubt a very wise investment from a return of investment point of view.

Michelangelo a man who had the vision and courage to do what was right, not what was expedient or popular.

Today the sistine chapple stands as testament to the skill and patience and courage of Michelangelo, a man who could not be swayed from his appointed task and clearly with the future firmly in focus

Great similarities I suggest with one John Heugh.

How about we pass around the hat to create a statue to stand beside Michelangelo's "David", in the "Galleria dell'Accademia" Florence.

Probably should ensure that for modest purposes JH has a toga, around him , dont want too many comparisions made.

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $51.17K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.