CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

CB,Finally, you have released JH statement here in HC rather...

1. 3,134 Posts.
    CB,

Finally, you have released JH statement here in HC rather than waiting for Askin to release it. I think CP has something to do with this change in strategy.

I think it is the right thing to do, which we have always encourage you to do so. If you decide to bring your case here in HC then you should bring all your ammunition to fight it out in HC.

HC is a good terrain to fight your battle; 24/7 channel, fast, direct, open and limited constraints.

Now that JH has explained his position to us, he now has to tell us how he is going to co-operate with CP. What are his plans regarding the commissioned 2and 3D? Perhaps we can come out with a list of concerns/questions for him to address.

My concern is that JH will be a puppet of CP, and CP ultimate goal is the assets of CTP that will help him float Resource Ltd in Hong Kong. Resource Ltd merely has the right to mine certain tonnage from CP assets. This licence only vehicle is not very appetizing. I feel CP wants to snowballed CTP into Resource Ltd for another shot at the IPO. CTP with its vast acreages and multi-minerals has a saleable story in HK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.