CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

The other piece of JH story that I like, and of course much...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The other piece of JH story that I like, and of course much light has been made of, is the the litigation the company is involved in.

I believe there is value looking at this tidbit of info a little more closely.

1. The first litigation arises from the drilling mishap, against "century" if i'm not wrong, and commenced while JH at helm.

2. JH commences litigation against the company due to alledged wrongful dismissal.

3. CP has action against the company, with JH conspiring with CP company against CTP.

PS - Many people on this thread, particulararly from the rebels, now using words like "inter alia" (that really makes me laugh - they like JH talk clones), threatening legal action, suggesting to take legal advise etc etc.

Now i'm no lawyer, no legal expert, just a simple engineer who no longer works as an engineer, draws the conclusion that much of the legal action derrives from JH. He seems to have a passion for legal action....but what do I know. Lets get the man back into action....come in spinner! :-D

Cheers, vaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.