CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

VagaCan't follow your logic trying to blame JH the founder of...

1. 939 Posts.
    Vaga
    Can't follow your logic trying to blame JH the founder of this company for litigation?
    1. The rig problem was not his fault and litigation is from the Company not JH! Yes he was CEO but only doing what the Board instructed!
    2. His litigation claiming unfair dismissal seems to me perfect logic that anyone of us would take given the circumstances. Are u suggesting that if u spent 15 years of your life mostly in paid appointed a Board that subsequently sacked u that he should simple walk away with his tail between his legs and cop
    It sweet? I seriously ask u would you?
    3. The CP action has come after the Boards action to sack
    JH . On balance it seems the Chairman made the offer to CP and later renegded! So it seems to me the CP action had nothing to do with JH!

Sure he may have sort CP support since but would not u under the circumstances ?

I can only echo another posters sentiments that he found JH very contactable on the phone and very sincere in his communications albiet always careful to protect the companies interest in not conveying any information not publically released to the market.

I cannot understand anyone who has read JH statement who now condem him!

And no I have never met the man have spoken to him on the phone prior to all the recent happenings but have no other relationship to he or any of his friends or family!

Just using my 68 years on this planet to
    Make a considered and well researched decision!

Wish u would do the same Vago!
    Cheers
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.