NAG 6.25% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

yes indeed. nag does not turnover a million shares in a day...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    yes indeed. nag does not turnover a million shares in a day without a price run. volume is a definite sign of upward share price activity. unfortunately we have many bored and willing to sell into activity shareholders - all due to the lack of care by MT for distribution of news and announcement of real progress. BUT with Mawson on board - who does the exact opposite, we now have great reason to think there has been some real progress taking place! look what they did Sunday creek!

IMO I think there WE are seeing some real and large outsider interest. as such they are waiting, watching and grabbing at low prices to build decent positions while they wait for a redcastle or pass announcement! both of which will be close regardless of what the downers say! people are lining up making a bet for the upside. I think it will continue. within a month we will have an announcement either way on pass and gold. we will soon all finally know our fate! if it's good or bad. I'm betting it's good! will it be golden or sludges or both! damn good chance it might be both! and certainly worth a bet at 4.8c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $45.83K 3.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1274159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.