john howard did not win the debate, page-3

1. 353 Posts.
    yes the "BS" that the worm thrives on is not dissimilar to what JH waffled on in de-bait last night.

To me, worm or no worm - Johnny looked tired, worn out, stale, cranky and unable to handle pressure. He was waffling in his answers, not answering direct questions and presenting filtered facts.

What he and Libs should have done is that identified and started grooming a credible "saleable" successor the day after last election victory - not that pompous, devious, arrogant , #%* supposedly PM Wannabe they have now.

Johnny should have announced his retirement date (effective nov24) during same time as his election announcement.

The cheek and arrogance of it all - in this day n age to say " I have decided that I will retire mid term and Co$telloe is to be PM of australia ". Get stuffed I say - libs aint getting my vote to see him as pm, if PC wants it, he must earn it. PC can't even mount a challenge to get Lib leadership and so how the f*cuk is he going to do any good as Leader of australia when faced with the yanks, chinese, indians, war on terror etc.

I am not a labor supporter, but after last night's debate, unless something else develops during campaign, Libs have now lost my vote.

God Help Our Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.