gdbeech for your information I don't have an arts degree...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    gdbeech for your information I don't have an arts degree comrade! The degrees I hold are regarded more highly than that. Nothing wrong with an arts degree however-well done to anyone who has the intellect and ability to even obtain a degree. I also have a very well paid job. Again, what level of schooling/higher education did you achieve?? How would your academic qualifications blow mine out of the park exactly?? Additionally, I did not acquire them from a tin pot uni ritard!

Normally, I would not feel the need to sink to your level, however your continual condescending comments towards the left/green need refuting. Unfortunately for you, your condescending comments are baseless because the research on lower IQ correlates with your ilk so suck it up.

Additionally, you can't possibly be working very hard either, (despite your proclaimed substantial earnings) seeing the time you seem to devote to hot copper. On the other hand, I don't get the time to devote to hot copper like you because I am hard working, hence the delayed reply.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.