BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

I want you to take a good hard look at Mr John humble he...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I want you to take a good hard look at Mr John humble he has taken a company that was doing amazing bent it over and raped it and taken your money!! . https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1389/1389371-5216429075e31f835a7bdba54111c8bc.jpg  You all need to wake up and smell the roses this old school Scotch boy rat dog John humbleIs the cause of this drama.

why?

simple as the previous director and the largest shareholder of Indirect Shares 11 million + it was his decision to ramp up production to make the books look like they were booming by putting the product into Coles keep in mind Coles own the product (bwx) pays for the  shelves Space So it was an instant sale on the books . Now the shares are all up John humbles decided how do I get all my money out easy I'll sell some in the millions which will drop the market then I'll come up with a Absolute load of crap and suggest to pay $6 60 for the company which will bring the shares back up and allow me to sell off the rest of my portfolio while everybody else loses their money.

now if that's not called Insider trading and manipulation of a market what is?

Even after speaking to Genevieve Milesi  she slipped up and advised me that she had contacted John humble and asked him why he was selling off such large volume shares back in 18/090/2018 He advised to minimise his risk what he should have said is I'm out now and I've completely f***** this company over! 

So this is why the company is where it is today it has nothing to do whether the products are natural Or not is just the result of one-time posters from competition kicking a dog when its down .

sales which we can all walk into a chemist and ask staff how sales are going and feedback is always been good no this is the result of a greedy dog rat John humbles  being a privileged old school Scotch boy is not enough for this scum!

On a positive note I'm pretty sure we're hit the bottom I do have some concerns of the good intention of Myles Anceschi I just find it a bit odd as we all saw the down go down last night and interest rates go up in the states and he still decided to do a  announcement today which was released at 8:30am there were other options that could have been taken like leaving it to a day where the market is a little more settled. putting in a trading Halt and doing a second announcement and so on I just hope that Myles Anceschi Is not thinking along the lines of Mr humble in bending over this company ie Shorting the company

Last note as a shareholder I still hold my full portfolio which is in excess of a million dollars I Still Believe that there is positive in this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.