IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

as Jezyh put it... "The impact on day-ahead markets, increasing...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    as Jezyh put it... "The impact on day-ahead markets, increasing FCAS causer-pays scenarios" - still feels criminal that AEMO requiring that batteries CO-LOCATED at same location as renewable generation have to be connected into the grid separately (not allowing a one feed the other behind meter situation)....

Will have to respectfully disagree on the capital constraint issues... financially I feel we are absolutely in the best position the company has seen in nearly 10 years - and prudent debt management and asset selection have got us to this point... but we have a great pipeline of assets which are lagging on financial close... capital constraint IMO is the cause, the only other valid reason I see for delay is that PPAs and contract supply deals are already sufficiently covered and additional capacity feeding into the spot market would not reach the 12% RoR hurdle.

IFN would not have been talking to Iberdola 12 months ago and putting us in this situation where our business was effectively surrendered by the board and management into a deal which they were compelled to tell their shareholders to ACCEPT an offer which was clearly opportunistic of current market pricing and lacked any supporting justification if the team felt they were capable of doing more on their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.