RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Mrgordon,no thanks to me buying off you, id rather top up on...

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Mrgordon,
    no thanks to me buying off you, id rather top up on NWE, or TEX.... if buying in was a must, then I would recommend buying once all the initial hype has died down, and company progresses into development and through to production where big returns can be made without all the risk the stock has now.... Im just like the rest of the market, and donot have Inside info to go off for RRS like you suggest...

yatchy,
    what you have said doesnot add significant value to the company... remember the company already raised 20million through the last quarter so Option conversion isnot an absolute must...
    having large cash reserves doesnot add massive value to the company, over and above the dilution of extra shares on the market...
    announcing drilling program is not worth double digit returns until they get much closer to drilling....having the drill bit in the ground is worth double digit returns, in the lead up to final drill ann...
    if you want a company with cash and drilling programs, check out TEX... 13mill aprox market cap... 6 million cash... 10 drill program this year... 4 already completed... 3 of those commercial discoverys, 2 already in production, one still in development... 6 drills coming before year end...
    now thats a company for yah...and its a mini cap and all drilling shallow onshore targets in America, with infrastructure and short development periods (2-4months usually)... and big boy JV partners...
    a micro stock with projects in every single stage.... wow mumma....

edram,
    hey mate... good stuff, you had expectations of the company and RRS didnot achieve the sort of activity you were expecting and you are moving on.... good choice...as I said time is the biggest killer and returns... opportunity cost plays is what its all about....
    and this company doesnot stack up comparing OPP cost plays that I have suggested, and what you have mentioned of NWE
    yes I really rate NWE also, and I hold 50% of my portfolio on it... comparing the two it is a no brainer...
    plep,
    What im saying is that it is more likely that RRS will not rise to $1.30plus in the near term... and it would be unfavourable if it did...

I have no interest in gdn...

Ive held up an argument against RRS, and it stands strong... even Rupert agreed with me a few posts back... this oil stock doesnot have oil activitys... in fact at this stage the companys SP drivers are nothing to do with the oil side of the business... its to do with chit chat and story telling... oil investment is all about just that... investing in this industry at exploration stage usually involves stocks that are micro stocks...
    oil investment is all about discovery,development,production...

I wouldnot join that underground group even if they paid me...It would not matter what secret info I may not know, it doesnot matter... unless its some secret sort of discovery then Im not interested...
    it would take some serious sort of insight for me to reconsider RRS... (such as RRS will be taken over, or an earthquake causing oil to flow 20feet high in the air, and RRS had the fountain flowing staight into oil tankers etc)
    Seismic analysis hasnot even started!!! ...

As Ive said, posters I associate with laugh at stocks like these regardless if they turn favourable or not, yes I have already won...
    stage 1 oiler, and stage 1 is the way it will stay...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.