RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

shrewdcertainly nothing wrong with your MO in how you deem it...

1. 8,506 Posts.

shrewd

certainly nothing wrong with your MO in how you deem it best to invest in oilers - and good luck to you on that front

quite a narrow market view in reality however - all you are doing is taking a less speculative stance - nothing new & exciting on that front

i'll pose this question:
    just where exactly would the likes of NWE & TEX be without that initial speculative money? - i can't imagine any company surviving without insto & retail investment from the get go - without that, you would not be able to get in at the level you are happy with - that is your comfort zone & i'm not here to debate that

you see no upside in RRS in the near future - i think you may not have grasped the nuances of this company - yes, time is a killer for most investors
    however riddle me this - can you explain how RRS doubled it's sp within a matter of days in may? - this was done with no drill rigs in sight - in fact no news whatsoever - would NWE or TEX double for no apparent reason? - RRS is not your typical basic oiler - far from it - besides, CXM are the operators, as you are aware

you pretty much tend to ignore that a large slice of the market does run on hype, speculation etc - just look at the all those U stocks - simply because that resource was all the rage for months on end - yet how many of those are going to produce anything?

which reminds me - have you held any non oiler stocks before - ie URA?

basically, all you have done is tell us your risk level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.