RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

john paul jones... jack rabbit junior, page-15

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    fatsoh,
    nice tidy calm post... cheers...

What does MO standfor?

"just where exactly would the likes of NWE & TEX be without that initial speculative money? "

It is not the individuals concern to get the company through those early stages in the company cycle... markets are made up on many individuals and letting others do the dog work for you is no problem for me.... You see if RRS comes right then there will be plenty of time to get in.... I thank those that are prepared to take on these sorts of investments for bigger risk and therefore a higer risk of a given level of return....

"would NWE or TEX double for no apparent reason? "

NWE could, it is 100% undervalued...
    TEX is on the doorsteps of a 6 drilling program to finish off the year and garwood production... it is surely undervalued... a rise isnot out of the question...

"you pretty much tend to ignore that a large slice of the market does run on hype, speculation etc - just look at the all those U stocks - simply because that resource was all the rage for months on end - yet how many of those are going to produce anything?"

good point... hype is one of those things that donot add real value to the company (in terms of greater profits etc)... one cannot prepare for hype, and hype can very easily be turned off... eg, like currently what is happening to RRS now...
    because of that I am looking for expected announcements, and undervalued oilers as revenue streams get closer... you see NWE is up 100% this year on not much new info, projects become more valuable as they get closer, and derisk...

many companys get hype now and then, just how many of them can hold it...will EGO hold it, hummm...
    Has RRS held hype factored into SP in the past?

"which reminds me - have you held any non oiler stocks before - ie URA?"

yes I have, Ive made 3 uranium plays, and I have held URA and made my biggest loss ever on that play by losing 4k...
    and the company is similar to RRS where it spins storys... sold out of URA at 50c and bought nzood...

"basically, all you have done is tell us your risk level"

fatsoh,
    Believe it or not, I have a high tolerance for risk, I hold 2 stocks and one option in my portfolio... I never diversfy, Ive never had a dividend... Ive invested in specs only, and the highest SP I ever paid was $1.34 for an AED share... Ive never taken a hiding from a spec oiler... Ive taken some oiler profits and tried to invest in Uranium 3 times, but have failed... so Ive now decided to stick to what I know...
    So yeah, I like risk, but I want to eliminate the downside, and my portfolio is well up this year...(came back recently, and nzood has been hit lately)....

I trust that others here have seen what I have been writing and at least taken a few stock tips...you donot have to click on MY topic if you donot like what I write... after looking at some of these tips of mine, its no wonder shareholders are only ho hum about rrs...
    if options dont get converted, then this play will be boring for many months.. and other plays such as NWE are on the brink of big things...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.