john risk - wheat price direction?, page-129

1. 29 Posts.
    Hera I'm in central wheatbelt WA speaking to friends from north to south everyone's pretty content atm. We all would be looking for a drink in the next fortnight except maybe far south. Biggest problem so far has been trying to get enough N on, very low soil reserves from almost no summer rain also no sub moisture. May be a bit more lower protein this year but still early days. Had a bit more of a nibble at $285, got to keep reminding myself to not look at past prices and look at what's going to drive future prices (note to self).Jumped out of my '15 swaps a couple of weeks back but still holding onto some '16 dunno wether that's right or not just figured there's plenty time for that to play out. But so far I haven't heard of any major disease or bugs or doomsday threats from stock/chem agents which has made a nice change. My early May seeded Mace is just starting to poke out an ear , canola around 50% flower so going a little quicker than the norm, if it would just rain we might have a nice no thrills year for a change.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.