Hera I'm in central wheatbelt WA speaking to friends from north...

1. 29 Posts.
    Hera I'm in central wheatbelt WA speaking to friends from north to south everyone's pretty content atm. We all would be looking for a drink in the next fortnight except maybe far south. Biggest problem so far has been trying to get enough N on, very low soil reserves from almost no summer rain also no sub moisture. May be a bit more lower protein this year but still early days. Had a bit more of a nibble at $285, got to keep reminding myself to not look at past prices and look at what's going to drive future prices (note to self).Jumped out of my '15 swaps a couple of weeks back but still holding onto some '16 dunno wether that's right or not just figured there's plenty time for that to play out. But so far I haven't heard of any major disease or bugs or doomsday threats from stock/chem agents which has made a nice change. My early May seeded Mace is just starting to poke out an ear , canola around 50% flower so going a little quicker than the norm, if it would just rain we might have a nice no thrills year for a change.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.