YCInsightful and educational post as usual, thank you for...

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    YC

Insightful and educational post as usual, thank you for that.

Anymore weakness in the USD could see 750 for wheat so it seems like a fair bet

"Can see a lot of acres moving to wheat"

That's interesting because as I edge into my long corn position, if there is a potential oversupply of wheat coming online, it may coincide with a short wheat position I may enter in the next 18 months, but for that I would want to see wheat around the 800 level or higher, or wheat steady and corn around the mid to high 300 level.

"The major global trend is away from livestock and feed grains to the human cunsumptives like wheat and oilseeds"

I noticed record prices for livestock, and china being the largest pig farming nation in the world, I wonder how long before grains for livestock pick up again, looks like a food transition being affected by larger percentage of affluent chinese eating more meat.

"Globalists effecting that through the animal welfare movement and direct government anti-animal farming policies"

I wonder if chinese hog farmers pays attention to animal welfare movements????

I can only go by what I have seen in the press, I have never been to china so I have no real experience of their livestock industry.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.