OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

John Stefanac resignation, page-307

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Its the Algo's mate the Algo's thats what you have kept saying to everyone? Which is why the previous post from someone who is somewhat confused about your mixed messages on HC. Maybe the Algo's who you seem to know a hell of a lot about explains the 9 cents to 2.8 cents that happened in the past one would decipher and big clients in the sidelines grabbing all those manipulated shares for their own pockets. I dont blame the big boys getting all those shares by the way fairly but not at the expense of retail ignorance and story telling.

Maybe you can explain to me who started the $1.00 party FYI, why this instrument doesnt have the potential to make past $0.99 cents in the next six to twelve months! Lets look at similar start ups shall we Internationally and make a case from there....or how about the latest Ann's.

I dont understand why you bother to be involved in a stock you think has no potential and you dont hold. You are a trader I am lead to believe yet you spend a lot of time on the Xped trail which is costing you a lot of money I would think, in time and effort and I am sure you dont work for nothing if you are a trader so hummm makes me think. Must be costing you thousands daily!

So why waste your time on a instrument you dont hold and giving your opinion on as said in many previous post for HCers? Is it to gain followers? Do you give thumbs up to any good post on HC. I would love to know if anyone has ever had a thumbs up from you, or is it all about getting thumbs up just for you?

The more exposure one has the more people believes in their agenda! What is your agenda mate, because you are all over the place.

Please do your own research. This is just a opinion and not advise. It is better to do your own research and seek a professional financial adviser , that way you know there is no hidden agenda's.
    AIMHO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 380 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 65728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.