OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

John Stefanac resignation, page-348

1. 16,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Hi Folks,

Where is the loveeeeeee  ?

Its weekend… wonderful break and ppl still brewing their socks in….

Yes, I’m in again… it does not mean I have to agree with your thoughts or how the company have been managing their affairs….

After all, are you here to make money or to fall in love with the company and board? Both? Well, it’s both, the fall in love have finished when it could not break 11 cents for the second time and the massive slide from 10 cents, 9 cents, 8 cents, 7 cents, 6 cents down to 2.8 cents have occurred IMHO.

I don’t need to ramp the stock either…. I just say how I see it…. I believe the share price could possibly suffer on Monday… yes… even holding it… due to the massive sell off on world markets not seen in 7 months…. So?  

Now, that I hold it, do I need to go crazy and ramp it or start inventing new threads with “Guess the share price at certain date” … really?  

I’m sorry… I too like Sci-Fi and Fantasy movies but, I prefer reality when it comes to my hard earned money and investments that need closely attention.

Look, the only thing I’ve pointed out is no fantasy… it’s the truth and you can find it if you really want on the social media out there….

I’ve commented that I find it crazy for members be hassling Directors and Management via tweeting them on conspiracy theories… and this has been going on since April this year… Over 5 months!!!

On how the stock is manipulated and how the company needs to look at it… etc.…etc.…. … so ppl that were and are  in a loss since the RYG days  will start telling them that since APRIL the stock have been manipulated ? Honestly?

No wonder John has laugh about it and tweeted the Conspiracy Theorists to add to the fuel… he must think the shareholders are not professional and intelligent investors but, nut cases really…..don’t you really think?   If you guys have worked in a corporate environment before can you imagine getting these crazy requests and conspiracy theories on your face for 5 months?
    Look at the chart… MANIPULATED? FROM APRIL? REALLY?

And look one of the tweets…. John is trying to be nice here but…  PLEASE… DO NOT CONTINUE sending crazy stuff like this to the new INTEL or board please….. They will never ever take shareholders of this calibre seriously ever… they might take some holders as a laugh stock more than anything.
    I have no interest in disclose the members that have been annoying the board since APRIL... but, here is a small example of such a misjudgment and misuse of social media communication....

And how about for the ones saying that John did not contributed to XPEd…. Dear me….. Look at Singapore events and what he has achieved…. It’s very embarrassing to have so called LT shareholders on board when they have little to none understanding of what management does and have achieved…. Poor management means poor investment skills….

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Damn Swannies…… got smashed….. I really hope our WALLABIES will make it up for the night….

Have a lovely night and Sunday everyone….. What a beautiful thing is weekends…. Lol BE SAFE!
    Bring on that barbie!

Cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.