LOK looksmart limited

johnel and other lok followers, page-5

1. 6,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    Markco

I have posted on LOK on this forum many times. Yes, I follow the stock. But, as I have indicated, I dont like it when so-called "facts" are put on this forum which are clearly not true. You made a claim (which I note you have not retracted) that LOOK was trading on a PER of 8.14 times. LOOK has NEVER traded on such a multiple. I was pointing this out as being incorrect.

As for your assertion that I am being hypocritical, I am at a loss to understand why. I have always been a fan of LOK/ LOOK - but at the right price. When it was trading above 28c I thought it was overpriced, and I said so. Now that it has come to a more reasonable value I have re-enterred (at 16c). The point of my initial post on this thread was to confirm to fellow readers that there is some renewed interest in the stock and that the buying patterns matched some significant buying. I also had this confirmed by my adviser who reiterated his "buy" on the stock.

Therefore, how is buying the stock at reasonable prices (and selling at high prices) hypocritical??

Finally, in response to Johnel's question on the Reuters Risk Grades I cannot add anything to your comment because I dont understand how they derive their values. In any event, to me it would still be a subjective assessment with a bit of science added to it. I dont place too much emphasis on a single indicator that tries to measure something as complex as risk.

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.