MYG 3.61% 80.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

noticed MYG made comment of a reduction in operating costs...

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    noticed MYG made comment of a reduction in operating costs recently, no mention of how though, are they planning to go owner miner?, would make sense as there is plenty of decent mining equipment up for action in WA at the moment and lots of labour available

if the ground conditions are as good as stated would like to see MYG put a decline in along strike, mine down to 300m then start exploration, could call the decline exploration and claim the tax offset, would allow early access the super high grade as well, could run a very small crew of all rounders to complete the decline then buy a diamond rig at auction and save on this as well, plenty of opportunity to reduce cost and increase value

its actually quite easy to do this if you have a bit of go, permits are in place, infrastructure needed for open pit will cover most requirements for the underground decline, fuel farm, explosive magazines, workshop, accommodation

if they can source a manager with a first class ticket statutory requirements would be covered

have seen Barminco do a job like this, I think they supplied 3 guys or 4 guys, all rounders that went hard, it worked out very well from memory, the addit they completed turned into the main decline later on once the drilling was finished

just a suggestion but would keep things interesting knowing news would be ongoing with open pit mining, and save all that diamond drilling through 400/500/600m of waste, the savings in surface drilling should subsidise the decline as well

71c4
    Sunday morning rabbiting on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.