CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

johns v kennewell, page-2

1. 46 Posts.
    Just Finished reading the letter and thought I'd give my opinion on the subject.

To put it blankly, there is no way at all that I would support Peter Kennewell and I don't think most of the shareholders would be suckered in by this letter either.

He has quote:
    "led and managed the company since 1993 with an aggressive attitude which has kept the market enthralled" etc.
    Looking over, just the past ten years, the market price has dropped from 4c to 0.4c... Now I don't know if its just me, but I don't think this is a great achievement.

Lets see what else...
    Ah OK, he's supported by some people, lets see some writing from them to confirm this please :)

One think that to be honest I found as a childish response from Mr. Kennewell.
    "My resignation was requested by the Chairman on 14 April on the basis that it was sought by the three largest shareholders, Firebird, Mr Ian Johns and Kefu Underwriters. Subsequent investigations demonstrated that this was not the case"
    - I'm assuming that he is talking about Firebird considering what was stated in the previous paragraph on the letter. Once again I state, show us some proof being these claims.
    To the childish part, the actual resolution that he wants to put forward, in order to combat his request for resignation was:
    "the reappointment of Peter Ashcroft as Chairman, on the grounds that this is not in the interest of shareholders" ~ Ha...
    Trying to shift the blame, that's a new one...

Anyways, I'd really like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter

Just to end I'll finish with one of his quotes...
    "I have invested 20 years of my life to ensuring that you, the shareholders, eventually were rewarded financially for your long term faith int he project"...
    I've lost a lot of money to this company with this man in charge and to be honest, don't want to lose anymore!

Hope to read some more from other people :)
    Thanks
    Jucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.