BIT 9.09% 3.0¢ biotron limited

J8,Sorry for not responding earlier as I have been ill. I wish...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    J8,

Sorry for not responding earlier as I have been ill. I wish to thank you for placing me on ignore.

I fully understand that the data, research, and this entire subject of medical research into HCV can be quite confusing. Its easy sometimes to misread something, and I accept your previous admission that the incorrect statistics you have previously provided was probably an innocent mistake.

Since you find my comments, and the links to pushlished articles "incoherent", I think we can both agree its best you don't read them, and thus I thankyou for placing me on ignore. I do hope that your friend who coincidentally used the exact same slur for me as you did, and on behalf of whom you have recently posted responses in direct questions ask by Davie, also choses to do the same.

I on the other hand have never used ignore. I post if I read something that I strongly agree with just as much as when I read something that I stronly disagree with. If many of us didn't do this then we may as well have two separate threads for every stock. Each to their own though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $32.26K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 720804 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.