WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Hi All, Just wanted to canvas peoples opinion on the Johnston...

1. 4,724 Posts.
    Hi All,

Just wanted to canvas peoples opinion on the Johnston range potential that RAD has given that the best targets were drilled back in 2008 (when rights held under TRH) and the best intercepts were around 10m at mid-high 50's fe%.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080313/pdf/3180mn8lnmrssn.pdf

After these results were reported the price tanked and the company went in a different direction, Potash.

Since then SXG talked up its Jonhnston range haematite potential (suggesting company making deposits) and they too could only manage limited intercepts of average grade DSO ore.

To me, the area is hit and miss and surface rock samples are not the best indicator for ore at depths. Many a Geo seems to have got carried away in the area to date.

In regards the magnetite potential of RAD, there are several other companies in the area with very large magnetite deposits already drilled up (MDX, MIN, JMS, and another that has slipped my memory) Personally i think any magnetite developments in the area are long away off yet due to the distant to port, lack of bulk port facilities and associated costs. Several companies have been sitting on huge magnetite resources for years. It seems companies in the area are working on the DSO deposits due to the best economics and limited port capacity at present. At the moment Cliffs (formerly Portman) are the only ones exporting DSO, with MIN and CAZ the next likely in that order.

Good luck with RAD, but for I cant see the value just yet.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.