WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

johnston range., page-11

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Yes FMS was under the radar and people sat up when they realised its neighbour was FMG which had defined a v.large resource in the tenement adjoining FMS's main Pilbara tenement. Jsut like people are sitting up now with the RAD target statement.

Looking at Caz it seems their deposits are smallish (Sub 500mt) and therefore only economic if they pratically sitting on existing infrastructure. ie Parker Range study was done on a deposit of 40mt @ 53% I beleive which is 50km from Rail

Looking at the Caz Pilbara Winmar deposit it has a target of 250-300mt @ 52-55%fe

Now the Earaheedy deposit is at an earlier stage of life than RAD's land but with no target defined as yet (That I know of).

So IMHO ... CAZ is a "small potatos" compared to the potential size of RAD's recently released target. Also factor in that Caz's resources are disparate and each needs its own an infrastructure solution...That is why Caz has such a low Mcap.

RAD may offer the potential to have large economies of scale (Assuming the define a large deposit as suggested in the target.)

I wish you all the best with your Caz investment...If it were me I would switch it to RAD. Personally, for RAD, I think 30c has been assigned to history now and I expect that 40c may not be revisited again after the next few days ...

So I guess we will agree to differ...and time will tell.

(Please correct me I have any of the details incorrect above as I retreived mos of the Caz info from the annual report from 29 Sept 2010. )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $368.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.676M 855.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5128 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 3374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.