OCV octaviar limited

johny come-lately observations; , page-4

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Dear Researcher100
    You are correct.
    Not MFS's doing.
    They were just unsophisticated narrow band of financial barracudas gulping PIF $$$ and finally choking on it.

Dgenny thinks she can do better, what with upgrading herself to the title of Femracuda and ratching up her entourage of compliant conspirators to include Medcraft, Doubtsett, PWC and a number of other minnows.

The 17/4 article I posted zeroes on availability of these measures waved through by ASIC at times when they should have been doused with retardants as a fire would in the bush. Finally ASIC starts to be flogged in the right places.

Again I repost this segment from Medcraft letter of 22 August 2011:
    [ASIC responded to each of the complainants around 20 May 2011 stating that:
    "Section 601GC(1)(b) of the Act provides that a responsible entity may alter the scheme if it reasonably considers the change will not adversely affect members' rights. At law, the question is not a general a general question whether members would be "worse off" if the change is made (for example it is not a general question of prejudice or financial disadvantage). It is a specific question that goes to the narrow matter of the effects of the amendments on member's rights as set out in the constitution, for example, a member's right to withdraw from the Fund. Of course in making the amendment the responsible entity must act honestly and in the interests of members in accordance with section 601FC of the Act.

Wellington Capital confirmed to ASIC that it considers the amendments to be within its power and in the best interests of the members of the PIF.
    In these circumstances ASIC is not proposing to take further action in relation to the specific issues raised in relation to the Placement and Non-Renounceable Rights Issues...]

This is a CONSPIRACY from any angle of judicial examination.
    And I will be repeating this ad-nauseum until our PIF Executive finally realises that ASIC is anti-PIF for as long as this documented nexus between them and WC exists
    and is not repudiated publicly to PIF Real Members.

The "QUARTER" is up!

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.