IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Join the Queue!, page-18

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    people think this is bad.
    My first buys into IXR were at .7c and 3 weeks later it had double to 1.4c. (I'm a genius).
    4 months later later 1.4c had become .4c (I'm an idiot!).

Investment was down 50% lol, and have had many runs along the journey where it pulls back 20/30/40/60%! today just shy of 1000%. Moral of the story is unless you have conviction it's very hard to buy/hold a stock in this end of town. Additionally, it's very hard to buy a stock

Again no idea what the market will do or how it will value IXR along it's journey but I just have an investment target and it's production and so whenever I see some value appear here I pounce.

Post SS release should see IMV serious interest and I messaged Tim the other day to see how that was going for the target release in march. "whips are being cracked". only 18 trading days left in March so interested to see how long the market leaves its buying rush as IMV March release looks on track.

Furthermore, given the drills commencing in the eastern most unexplored tenements I'm intrinsically interested in those results, which could drop as early as later April. The drill results in the current tenements never got me excited as having review the Rwenzori technical paper i already knew what they were - this was just formalising them. The eastern tenement might have depths beyond the average 10m's or so we have and potentially that ppm might have supergene zonations as well. Having tonnages already large enough to support a 30Y mine life, it's fairly exciting to be able to throw some exploration drills which just may double that resource and mine life.

*sentiment is buy for the first time on IXR in many months so can read that as you like. A run back to what we were 3 days ago is a 50% ROI. with the biggest news still to come no reason why it won't touch or exceed that pre/post SS.

SF2TH

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.