MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

join the shorters, page-42

1. 30,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    bungi thanks for the charts. There was an article in the AFR a few weeks ago about dark pools and how dark pool trading is coming here... looks like it has started.

The problem with dark pools is obviously lack of transparency so punters are unable to predict price movements.

If as it appears, the market is due for a bounce, the 'smart money' will be positioning itself using these devices to maximise returns. Macquarie has a fair bit of ground to make up and they are not slow to use an advantage.

The problem is if too many punters take their bat and ball and go home. There is a lot of distrust now with the market and therefore historically low volumes. Many are cashed up and sitting on the sidelines. Look at the Citibank latest report, claiming most of their clients are doing exactly that. My neighbour, is out of the market except for a small holding in a single stock, sitting on cash and bonds from his managed fund. He is disillusioned with advisors, but doesn't want to do the research and take a punt himself.

I am not a trader...but if I were, it all looks just a bit too hard. LT suits me fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.