RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

joining forces with add, page-5

1. 2,986 Posts.
    spot on Buck, you ticked every box in the negative case. I couldn't agree more. Let ADD sink or swim but for goodness sake don't merge the two. I may not be as negative as you on ADD as a stand alone entity but agree that nothing would be gained joining the two or having Martin Place having a role in RMG. From what I hear a certain large holder of RMG has been assisting with introducing major coal projects to ADD but does not have a significant holding in it himself - if that's true it speaks volumes to me of ADD going forward.

We have a company with quality supporters in the top handful of holders, obviously SA is on the cards but I wouldn't be surprised to see some interesting projects in other locations around Australia ( & one day possibly Africa) added to the mix. I'd suggest small steps, increasing over time to build a quality resource junior. 2011 will be a great year for resource companies as the US and other locations begin to emerge from the long drawn out GFC & they grow their economies again & we're not just reliant on China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.