ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

hive, Good one mate, but the biggest problem that Greenland does...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    hive,
    Good one mate, but the biggest problem that Greenland does have, and its not just associated with the mining industry, that is it doesn't have a "grandfathering law" meaning that whatever gov does come into power and changes whatever law that it thinks applicable, that change in that law does not affect any prior laws, only the ones from the day it is made at the later date, ie there is a ban on mining uranium in W.A. at the moment, but we have 3 mines that are mining uranium today, WHY, because the law banning uranium mining came in years after these 3 miners were given the OK to mine and therefore does not affect them. This sort of law is a must to any incoming Gov. before they will be able to attract investors into the country. Surely Greenland and some of the potential politicians are aware of this sort of problem that their country is facing and can fix it. Unfortunately we have some people at the top running the country now that put their own personal desires in front of their own people and their requirements for a better live, it will change, when?, is up to the strength of the opposition. I wish them well, Father D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.