ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

This confession speaks for itselfetm has about 98% of what it...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    This confession speaks for itself
    etm has about 98% of what it mines is waste as opposed to 3% for tanbree
    So we see ETM doesnt need the waste to become hugely viable.
    The other company appears to try use up every littl bit in the hopes it can be.
    Also he company rep seems unable to spell his own companies name yet. Its Tanbreez. So you know.
    Youll note he invests his own money into ETM. But no one here or in the company that I know of invests their money in that company. Its all in ETM instead. That says something there.

The companies do compete.
    The sales rep for the other company constantly pouts its the biggest Dy source in the world and has 1/3 or 1/2 or some silly rubbish of the worlds Dy (I dont pay much attention to it sorry lol. Becase eudialyte host rock is horribly troublesome compared to ETMs steenstrupine, for me So horrible. ETM has tons of it and never even bothered to try to work out if its worthy to mine)
    Anyway, Dy is one of ETMs main revenue sources. We ask this rep how they can not compete if their shining star is both Dy. He disappears and avoids the question each time. Then returns later to try it again. Feel free to ask him this question yourself and witness the vanishing act

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.