VYS 0.00% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

PDKYou seem a little anxious. The company has clearly stated...

1. 306 Posts.
    PDK

You seem a little anxious. The company has clearly stated that upon the completion of the closed loop plant technology that theey will be making approximately 8.6m in EBITDA. This is a very clear number.

We have been informed of the delays so that number has been pushed out a few months.

With regard to the US expansion, there is nothing that they can say definitively because there are not any contracts in place. If the company make statements and people invest on those statements they will be breaking ASX rules and misleading investors.

It is different with the Aussie ops because the operation is scaled up and running with throughput easy to assess. It is also easy to assess margins once the wet process is operational and make near on perfiect estimates. Therefore we have the numbers.

Simply stating numbers for the pleasure of investors is a quick way to lose credibility with the institutional world especially if you are guessing. This company has given enough for us all to look forward to. You are right, a few signing on the bottom lines need to happen - and will, but this will take a little bit of time.

This is a very good opportunity priming a market full of expectations - especially when there already a few out there now.

Based on path taken so we can assume will have the numbers when the decision has been made to build the plant. This is because the site woul have been chosen, funding options and costs worked out, plant size determined etc etc. After one month in the US, Ben simply would not have these to give. It would be highly irresponsible to specualate to the market what these look like.

So to date we have the Aussie numbers and at the appropriate time we will have the US and Silica numbers.

Until then you only have your numbers and I am confident in mine which is why I own the stock. The reason that first movers win in this game is not because they wait for a company to tell them what they will earn will be - it is because they research, make some assumptions, run some of their own models and make an investment. When the numbers that they already know will exist actually hit the market that is called payday! I have siad it before with this stock and I will say it again because it is a very important point - you HAVE TO OWN THE STOCK NOW because when the numbers are released for certain the stock will be gone and getting volume will be impossible. Just look what happended 3 months ago.

I don't need the numbers because I have a reasonable idea of what even the worst case looks like and it looks way better that a company capped at 100m

The numbers will come but until then - just keep picking up loose stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3125 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.