VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

I am a second gen Geelong resident & have done a site visit on...

1. 53 Posts.
    I am a second gen Geelong resident & have done a site visit on the 2 proposed locations in question & the Alreco plant.The sites are all in a very industrial area.
    A contact at council said that the 1st plannig app (on Alcoa land) will be approved by council if / when cultural heritage management plan is approved by Aboriginal group.

They have no issues on planning grounds & will be approved at officer level ie it does not have to wait for the fortnightly council meeting.But difficult to establish timing.

The 2nd planning permit (on Franks land)will not be granted on 9 Feb,this date is just when the planning permit notice can come down from the site.
    Objections will still be considered right up to the date when the decision is made, according to the workload at the moment, this decision may take only a couple of weeks as most of the council work has been covered in the 1st app.This is all assuming there is no objections if so there will be mediation meetings & / or a VCAT resolution.

Assuming permit is granted, and then the ponds can be dug, also two pipelines will have to be laid for a distance of approx 1.8 km from the new site to the plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $82.57K 291.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20047 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 35924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.