CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Joining the dots

1. 9,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thought I would put together a simple summary as to why CNW is destined for major growth (I'm talking multi bags).
    As always DYOR, but I will be buying more fyi.

* This is from the investor presentation back in September - showing revenue for the year at $14m.

* From the same presso, showing them ranked against some peers - note BPF with revenue at $29m and a MC at $44m.  Even PHW have the same MC and are generating a quarter of CNW revenue.  (This doesn't even include the additional $28mil revenue from L7)  CNW should have a MC closer to $100mil, if not more.

* October they release an ANN which highlights the addition of a few contracts within the managed serviced division totalling over $2.1m in revenue since launch of the division in June.

REVENUE is now sitting at $17m

This is an interesting one - huge company, largest provider in WA. Guessing it will probably be worth another 2-4m in revenue for the year, so taking us up to circa $20m revenue.

And clearly the big deal which we should see completion on this week, I'm guessing today based on the action yesterday.

This will add a minimum of $24m in revenue for the year, but CNW have flagged that they aim to "turn the business around", so clearly expecting more revenue.

The deals above, all confirmed, take the revenue up to circa $44m, which surpasses all the competitors in the September investor presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.