CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Where did you go mate? Once again you were embarrassingly off...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Where did you go mate? Once again you were embarrassingly off the mark! I pray most are aware of the way you go about things. Never seen anybody get it wrong on such a consistent basis! You exploit positive market sentiment on a retail level, technically ramping the hell out of the sp with reckless abandon off a blurry foundation. Then you vanish. Sometimes with a small profit I'm sure. Time and time again. You're approach is cringe worthy,hollow and amateur IMO. I fail to see how this can be removed due to baiting as I am speaking blatant truths and the average Tom dick and Sarah new to the Cnw forum should understand how some people 'tick'. However IMO Cirrus are ticking every box they possibly could and IMO come the end of this FY we will be trading multiples of today's sp purely based on the fundamentals. If people believe as I do the board can turn around l7 then this is an absolute steal, look at the peer comparisons others have provided via their presentation. These guys should have been sitting 3.5/4c well before the aquisisition. Given the forward looking sentiments placed on other stocks reflected in their sp this is the biggest sleeping dragon on the market. The asx is completely bananas. Time will tell I guess but right now this is the most obvious buy on my watchlist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.