KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

joint letter to shareholders, page-19

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Tonight on ABC business the ceo of Shell was interviewed and even he described oil down the list when compared to gas and in turn LNG on top. Described that there is a strong place for both gas and LNG as very marketable energy sources in the future.
    Not sure where Kar can go but phew at this point I wish they would cash it in and give us the 500 mill then take the rest for themselves from Origin.
    Directors down to the tea lady I sense all they think about is oil especially as with a swag of geo's and chem engineers plus hangers in far flung Brazil n Peru draining funds.
    Pardon me I could be wrong but I think from my last disinterested gander at their annual presentation that pretty much all areas in their portfolio are oil proned???
    It is pretty obvious a couple of marginal offshore discoveries is not going to cut it so who are they kidding...us!
    Enough said from me for awhile but geez Karoon is going aweful the management are aweful and the HC version is definitely not like the hey day of poseidon 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.