TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

Awesome commentary Sag! With the still unreported drilling...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Awesome commentary Sag! With the still unreported drilling results and results of the next campaign yet to be divulged, I would doubt that any “deal” decided upon involve anything past stage 1 and 2. It is difficult to give away a percentage of an unknown total resource. I believe that future projects may be spun off or all involved will be paid back in offtake royalties. In which case both sides will benefit if the resource grows as we all hope and expect it to. Although we do not have knowledge of the current drilling intercepts, I’m pretty sure MT has a good handle on it. A fast series of good, positive Ann’s prior to JV deal could go a long way to making things shareholder friendly.
    On the other hand, I believe, that given the competitive environment for battery raw materials, if one of the OEMs wants our product bad enough, they could pick up the tab in order to assure their piece of the pie(which is not nearly big enough for all who are hungry). Guaranteed future offtake will be vital and come with a bigger price tag a few years out! Finally, this has been one of the better threads that I’ve read in a while. Reading each others expectations is fascinating. Perhaps we will get some answers before years end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.